What is your cancellation/ late policy?

You must cancel 48 hours before your appointment time, or you will be charged the full price of service with your card on file. If you no show at your appointment, you will be charged for the full service price. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you will be cancelled and rescheduled, and charged the full service price. We understand that emergencies happen, so we do reserve the right to use our own discretion with this policy.

Where are you located?

You can find us at 3132 South LaFountain Street, in Kokomo, Indiana. We are in the Rainbow Square Plaza!

Do my deposits go towards my appointment?

Yes! Currently the beauty side of the business requires a deposit on all lash services. The fee is required at appointment booking and does go towards your service total. However, it is non-refundable. If you cancel or no show, it is still non-refundable and does not go towards a future service.

What do I wear?

Wear whatever you like! For beauty services, you’ll be wearing what you came in for the duration of your service, so just take into consideration that you’ll be lying down for an hour or more depending on your service! For skincare services, all facials have the option to wear a robe. Your provider will step out while you undress and cover yourself with the sheets. The robe is optional, however if you opt out of it, you run the risk of getting facial product on your attire. We recommend wearing what makes you comfortable and exposes your face, neck and upper chest if you do not wish to wear the robe! For either services, wearing minimal jewelry is best, and bringing a hair tie is also a good idea, but not required.

Should I talk during my treatments?

If you want to talk, our providers are happy to do so. However, if you wish to have a silent appointment to zone out or relax, you can request one at the beginning of your appointment!

Can I put makeup on after my facial, permanent makeup or lashes?

No. Your skin has is clean and hydrated and/or healing when leaving a facial, so we recommend taking the evening to let the products do their job. Permanent makeup needs to be kept clean, dry and fresh as well, and makeup will likely irritate your face after your procedure around the brow area, and can even cause infection if you aren’t careful. Lashes need to avoid water after application, so for the first day or so avoid makeup if possible.

How can I keep my skin looking like it does after a facial?

Facial treatments are 20% of how your skin looks. The other 80% is how you treat your skin when you’re at home, so make sure to keep up your skincare routine in-between treatments, and follow aftercare instructions.

Can I use my cell phone in the spa?

To maintain a peaceful environment for all of our clients we require phones to be put on silent once in the treatment room .

What’s your policy on children in the spa?

We request that children be left with a loving caretaker so our clients can receive the relaxation and treatment they came for. The exception is children receiving a service with us, which we except for facial and spa treatments with parental permission.

What is your product return policy?

If a product is sealed and unopened, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase and a receipt. We do not accept returns for any opened products. If you return an unopened product within 30 days, you will not receive a refund, but you will receive a product credit for future purchases.

My question isn't answered here.

We're happy to help! We can be reached via direct messaging us on Instagram or by reaching out via our form below.


Your Name*
Email Address*
What can we help you with?*
0 of 350